What We Do:
Craft Castle is a drop-in arts and crafts entertainment studio and retail supply
store serving all of the El Dorado County including El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park,
Placerville, Camino, Pollock Pines and their surround areas. Come on in and "make"
your day fun!
- Ceramic Pottery Painting
- Art and Craft Supplies
- Birthday Parties (Click Here for details)
- Glass Fusing Projects for All Ages
- Workshops (Knitting, Crochet, Painting, Clay, Jewelery)
- Craft Projects, Fabric and Glass Painting
- Handmade Clay Projects
- Ladies Night, Scrapbook Night, Date Night, and Special Events
HOW IT WORKS:
Craft Castle is now an All Inclusive studio. The price you see posted is the total price of the project (+tax of course) and it includes the piece,
the paint, use of the tools, glazing, firing, instruction and clean up! No surprises! Our prices range from $5 on up with a wide variety of projects
available for $20 or less.
1. Choose a piece of pottery. We have hundreds of pieces!
2. Choose your colors from our palette of over 60 glazes. All of our glazes are non-toxic/food safe and completely washable.
3. Create your masterpiece. We have sponges, stamps, stencils, idea books, and more to help inspire you. We can even transfer images.
4. Sign your masterpiece and leave it with us. We'll glaze and fire your piece, and you can pick it up in about a week. (We'll call you to let you know
your projects are completed!)
GLASS, FABRIC, WOOD, AND CANVAS PAINTING:
1. Choose your project from a selection of plaques, frames, bowls, plates, glasses, aprons, totes,
placemats, puppets, artists canvas, and more.
2. Choose your colors and create your design. We can help with sponges, stamps, stencils, idea books,
and image transfers to inspire you.
3. Fabric and glass painted items will require heat seating at home....instructions will be provided.
Mosaic art works have been around for over 2000 years! Created with small glass pieces, tiles, gems and
stones, the design options are infinite!
1. Choose one of our mosaic forms. We have frames, crosses, animal shapes, trivets, and more.
2. Select your colors and types of tesserae. (The small pieces of glass, ceramic, or gems you'll be using.)
3. Create your design, arrange your tesserae on the mosaic shape and glue them to your base.
4. Fill in the gaps with grout, smoothing top and edges for a finished piece.
Also known as warm glass or art glass, glass fusing is a fun and rewarding experience for all ages. We have many projects available for the walk-in
artist and non-artist alike. No prior experience necessary. With a little safety instruction and little or no cutting required anyone can create glass art
projects such as sun catchers, plates, bowls, picture frames and much more any time. We also offer a variety of workshops and more extensive
training for those that desire to actually get into the cutting and design of more elaborate projects.
Glass fused projects require kiln firing and will take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 weeks for completion.
WET CLAY PROJECTS:
Let your imagination loose.....Create pinch pots and coil bowls, pumpkins, dragons, or whatever just happens to take shape. We will dry your pieces
on-site, fire them in our kilns, and they will be ready in about 2 weeks (approx. - we'll call when they are completed) for your return visit to paint them.
$25 (+ tax) includes clay, use of tools, instruction, paint, glaze, and firing for one project up to 125 Cubic inches (5"x5"x5") or up to 3 smaller items
totalling that same area.
The clay supplied is available in low fire smooth white or terra cotta red.
We offer a rotating variety of workshops including knitting, crochet, beading, acrylic/watercolor painting, and more. Click on the "Calendar" link above
frequently to see what's new and to view workshop details!
|3374 Coach Lane - Cameron Park - CA - 95682 (530) 672-9575
Hours: M-Sa 10am-8pm; Su 11am-5pm